Monday, August 04, 2008

10 things I'll miss about Kiersta as a neighbor...

1- Her cooking & recipe swapping
2- Borrowing whatever whenever
3- Sitting by her at church
4- Chatting on the front lawn
5- Exercising together
6- Seeing her pretty hair
7- Hanging out late while listening to the girls on the monitor
8- Letting her try the food I make to get feedback
9- Her amazing Sunday school lessons
10- Being able to learn from her example...she is such a great mom & friend!

This is what I made to eat tonight as a tribute to her. Kiersta introduced me to the wonderful world of REAL freshly whipped cream. She gave us all the yummy food from her fridge/cupboards and told me how she loved these frozen cherries from Trader Joes with whip cream. So, I had to try it out! Thanks for everything Bailey Family, we miss you already...

3 comments:

The Qian Family said...

Sara--that totally made me emotional! You guys really have had a dream thing going there but I guess life is always changing as it goes forward. Do you have my regular email address? If you do, email me. I can't find yours off hand. I had a great time with you there and look forward to staying in touch!

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Sara, you my friend are too kind. I miss you tons too. I am so grateful we had a second chance to be neighbors. Not too many people get that opportunity and you know the third time is the charm... you never know you might just be my neighbor again here in Houston. Give the girls kisses for me. Love ya, Kiersta

Justina Selim said...

That looks yummy! Taylor and I love real whip cream!