Saturday, August 30, 2008

My vanished health blog...

So my health blog disappeared and I was freaking out until I read the following info. Luckily, it is not gone forever, but it won't be up and running again for a couple of days (in case anyone cares). I thought I'd share this with all of you in case someday one of your blogs disappear and you don't know why. They give you a 20 day grace period to respond and then they will bring it back to life. Which is a good thing because I've put alot of work into that stinkin' blog!

"Why is my blog disabled?"
"If your blog is disabled, it will be listed on your Dashboard, but you will not be able to click on it to access it. If this is the case, there will be a grace period during which you can request that it be reviewed and recovered. The disabling is a result of our automated classification system marking it as spam. Because this system is automated there will necessarily be some false positives, though we're continually working on improving our algorithms to avoid these. If your blog is not a spam blog, then it was one of the false positives, and we apologize."

Well, at least they apologize...dumb algorithms thinking my blog is spam. How rude!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I was just reading it the other day- it is great! I will have to do something like that after we have this baby- I absolutely MUST get in healthier shape. You are such a great inspiration. Hope that blog reappears soon!

robin marie said...

that is scary! i think i'd freak out if my blog disappeared!

Ashley said...

I looked over your health blog the other day. I was very impressed. That sounds super weird and a bit loopy to me. Hope it all works out and comes back up!

P.S. Can't wait for your 100th post!