Monday, June 30, 2008

I love blog giveaways...

I have two friends that started their own blogs with giveaways (citrus and perch). They do reviews on some really great stuff and almost weekly (I think) they do a contest to give away a certain item. All you have to do is make a comment! I haven't won anything from them, but it has added a new facet to my blog addiction--entering blog giveaways anywhere and everywhere I can! I started commenting on a bunch of giveaways just a couple of weeks ago and I have already won two great items. I just wanted to share with you all what I've won...
Crayons A Go Go --I think this is so much cuter than putting crayons in a ziploc bag.
Frecklebox personalized book with Audrey's name (since hers is a little harder to spell), although now I want to get one for Lucy!

It's so much fun to read about and maybe even win a bunch of great stuff! Today I found a CUTE tutu giveaway here & there are six ways to enter. She custom makes them AND with every hundred comments she'll give away another tutu. All you have to do is comment on which tutu is your favorite. Since there are six ways you can enter, the odds of winning are pretty good if you do more than one (thus the reason for this post). This is the link to her Etsy shop, I want the one below for the girls. Isn't it cute?

6 comments:

Cher said...

I have entered a couple myself and havent won yet. I just need to keep trying. Congrats on your great wins!!!

Stacy said...

Thanks for the post! Good luck!

Justina Selim said...

Thanks for the shout out to perch! Fun giveaways! I want a tutu!

Theresa said...

thanks for the shout-out! I am loving the idea behind the Freckleface books. You will have to tell me how your finished product turns out.
Good luck with the tutu contest! Those are adorable.

Los Alexander said...

I saw the perch blog once, and I didn't know she was your friend, I was looking for some aprons online and I saw two cute ones she has in this blog.
Too bad I'm too far away, yes! I'll probably win something, but the chances things will get here are 0%.
I absolutely love the tutus.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Harumph... you won the Crayon's a Go go? That is such a cute item!

I've become addicted to giveaways for about two months now, I've won at least once a week since then, it's time consuming but, I adore the opportunities, and I find some items I really really like and want to win (BabyLegs- I am addicted to these, and now own 4 pairs. Boon (booninc.com)- I just wont the whole feeding set to them)

Tons of things, it's alot of fun, and I put things aside for the holidays (LIke if I get a gift certificate I buy something I can wrap for the holidays)

It's so much fun!

Glad you could join us.. I figure there will be a GA (Giveaway's Anonymous) meeting online soon *laughs*