You look so pretty pregnant! Did I mention that already? It must be cool feeling your two babies play with each other!
You do look great, and we're so excited for you and your growing family. I'm glad you have a blog so we can see the progress :)
hey missy... are you still having a baby shower next weekend when i'm in utah?
FYI--my shower will be on Sept 8th...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so pretty pregnant! Did I mention that already? It must be cool feeling your two babies play with each other!
You do look great, and we're so excited for you and your growing family. I'm glad you have a blog so we can see the progress :)
hey missy... are you still having a baby shower next weekend when i'm in utah?
FYI--my shower will be on Sept 8th...
Post a Comment