Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Argentina soccer and me and the girls...


FYI: If you are a soccer fan (which we Galasos are), Argentina is playing Mexico in the Copa America semifinals tomorrow night at 7pm. If they win they go to the finals, so things will be pretty tense in our home! We think our girls will be great soccer players because a love for the game is already in their blood.

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!! OLE OLE OLE OLA....


This is a pic my friend Ally took of me on Sunday...I was really sticking it out. We spent the afternoon at Kiersta's after Errson's baby blessing. I was bummed because we arrived late and just missed the blessing. I wasn't feeling well all weekend, but at least we made it for lunch. I'm not as nauseous as I used to be, so I don't spend as much time with my head over the toilet lately. Although, yesterday I threw up in a restaurant bathroom, which was a first and not at all pleasant. Throwing up is bad enough, but I def prefer my clean toilet at home! Our ultrasound went great and the girls were even a couple days ahead of schedule. It was fun seeing them kick each other and move around in there. I'm feeling them flutter everyday and sometimes it's a slight thump. All and all this pregnancy has been great and I really hope we get to go through it again :o)

4 comments:

Jamie and Erin said...

Such a cute prego bump! I'm glad things are going well in your pregnancy. I'll have to converse with Jamie about the soccer finals; he'll be excited that I know what's going on in the world of soccer! :)

robin marie said...

we've been into the copa america as well (christian served in italy) plus we've been watching the under 20 world cup!!! ole ole ole! brasil brasil!

robin marie said...

que lastima! ole ole ole! brasil, brasil!!

Sara G said...

Yes, yesterday was a very very sad day for all of the Galaso family. There were about 20 of us on the verge of tears...pobre Argentina.