Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday tri-girl tidbit

We made it to Texas and we are still alive. Tomorrow German's mom heads home and we will be left alone for the first time in a month to care for our girls. We are already asking our moms when they can come back and visit and we hope it is soon. I'm a bit overwhelmed (okay totally freaked out) thinking of next week when I will be completely alone with the three girlybutts all day while German is in school. Please remember me in your prayers ;)

The ward here has been great, they've helped us move in and brought us meals. I am so happy that my friend Darlene lives close by, she rocks! Also my friend Kiersta only lives an hour and half away and she going to come visit soon and she rocks as well.

Can I just let you all know how much I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I have had so many prayers answered by friends and people who I'm sure were prompted to head my way or give me a call. I am so grateful and feel so blessed...I can literally feel the Lord giving me the strength and patience I need. I know God lives and I know Jesus is our loving Christ. Isn't this life great? A bit of a crazy ride sometimes, but overall I think it is pretty great!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Welcome to TX! The people here are just awesome. I wish we could visit you guys!! But of course we are on our way out. Love ya, give those gals a kiss from us.

Melissa Zuber said...

Congrats! So you are in Texas now, that's great! I wish you all the luck and energy adjusting to three!

Woodlands said...

I am glad you made it safe. Good Luck with everything. That is so cool that you live so close to Kiresta. That will be fun for you guys!!

Jamie and Erin said...

Good luck there in TX! We miss you already!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I wish I lived close so I could make you a meal or take the girls so you could sleep. This time is so hard. I have a little something for Sage. Will you send me your address?

Carleton & Robyn said...

Are you feeling any better?

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Congrats! I am so happy that you and baby Sage are healthy! It sounds like you have been through so many changes since I last saw you! Can you email me your new address? Good luck in TX and don't be afraid to ask for help after the mommies leave. I ditto that the church is amazing. I love how your ward can become your family too. I am sure you will do great! Just be sure to take a few mommy breaks :)