Monday, September 08, 2008

10K race results and pictures

The results are posted and my official time was 1:17:58. I really need to work on my speed...but hey I finished and I'm not too sore. My sister and mom came to cheer me on and take pics. They even brought me flowers and balloons--thanks! The girls were napping, so German arrived with them shortly after I finished. I've really gotten the race bug and can't wait until the next one!

12 comments:

Jaime said...

Good job, Sara! Sorry I couldn't make lunch with you and Melis. We'll have to try again so Amy and I can come!

Shaunna said...

Very cute pictures Sara......

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

Congrats!!! i am so happy for you! you look great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Have you been running outside or at a gym? Where you following a running program. So many questions, I know. I did my first 5K last spring, but I'd like to start on my first 10K. Any advice?

Bippert Family said...

Way to go Sara! You've inspired me to do a 10k, hopefully by next spring I'll be able to keep up with you and German? I'll have to plan a special trip down to Utah so I can run at the heels of two of the coolest cousins a girl could ask for. He he!
Love ya!
Julie
ps. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!

Jamie and Erin said...

You look amazing! Good for you doing a 10K! You're an insipiration!

The Qian Family said...

You ROCK!!! I am So excited for you!!!! I ran 2 miles today and it did feel good. I need to keep going so I can enjoy doing a race too!

Ally said...

Congrats, Sara! I'm proud of you!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I'm sooo proud of you. You look great!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Way to go! I love running in races, I have "caught the race bug too" - best wishes on your upcoming races! I had the same questions about running music, it was hard to find music that I really liked and that kept me moving.

Brittany said...

sara way to go girl! that's awesome! so i haven't seen your girls in a while....they are so super cute and so big! They look so so fun!! Can you believe how fast time goes...way to fast! by the way...my boys will be at your door in 15 years to take your girls out!! :)

Brittany said...

p.s. i saw your half marathon countdown...what half marathon are you doing? my sister and i are gonna do the one in provo in........ april i think....maybe we'll see you there!