Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Too busy Tuesday twin tidbit

Sorry to all you Tuesday readers. Yesterday was a busy day! Last night was my first night away from our baby girls. I missed them alot, but it was really fun to have an overnighter with some friends at a hotel. I love girl's night out! German has been so great taking care of the girls and is such an awesome dad. More of Audrey's top teeth are coming in, so she was moaning a bit in the night. Poor German woke up a few times to check on her and he's pretty tired today at work.

Below are some picks of Lucy's first experience eating dirt. She headed over to the flower bed when no one was looking, grabbed a handful of dirt and bottoms up. I don't think she enjoyed it too much, especially me trying to get it out. Silly girl...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend will be my first night away from Valen too. Felix is giving me a weekend in Salta as my Spa day he´s been promising sice we moved to Cordoba, so I´m excited and kinda scared but I´m sure I´ll have a great time!!Your girls are adorable, you can see pics of the Viteri girls in my facebook profile, te quiere siempre.
mamy Clau

Lisa said...

How wonderful that you got a girl's night away! That's awesome. And don't worry Lucy- Clayton is living proof that eating dirt (or sand, or chewing rocks/sticks/etc) won't kill you.

Justina Selim said...

That's so great that you got to get away for a night! Our first night away from Aiden was in the hospital when I had Eva, crazy huh?