With Monday being a holiday, I totally forgot about Tuesday twin tidbit yesterday. Sorry... Here's a video of Lucy last week starting to develop more mobility, she's been perfecting it everyday. Audrey is also just beginning to get on all fours. Crawling is just around the corner...Lucky me! They both enjoy the yoga move of downward facing dog. German loves it. I haven't caught a picture of that yet, but it's pretty cute.
8 comments:
Wow, they are learning fast! Looks like your girls won't need the intermediate "army crawl" like Evan. It's so strange to see them almost crawling! How exciting!
Miss ya and love ya'll!
-Julie
Oh my goodness . . . life is gonna get interesting now! But when they are mobile, they are happier, so I think it's a fair trade for the messes they make. And Clayton used to do that yoga position ALL the time- it cracked me up!
Wow! your girls are absolutely beautiful! They are growing so fast! I hope I get to see you all again soon. Love you! Miss you!
Way to go on mobility! It is so much fun when they start moving around!
How fun! Get your running shoes on 'cause that is just around the corner!!!
Hi! yes this is the Saturday's Warrior jenny. Wow you have twins! Everything with all us Clearwaters is good. I'm great, teaching pilates and dance, almost engaged. Missy got married last year and is pregnant with twin boys! Mandy and Nick are High Schoolers now. It's crazy. I'm so glad you found my blog. It's been so long. how are you?
This is Heather Bryce-- your twins are cute. It is so fun having girls. Just wait until they turn 2... then your adventures will really begin! I will forward your blog to Marin. She returned from England where she got her Masters degree and is looking for a job with a non-profit group focusing on aid to Africa.
Wow! That is really good. My girls never liked tummy time and never crawled either:). I guess there is a connection. Lucy and Audrey are gorgeous! Love all your picts!
Post a Comment