I forgot that when I changed the layout, I'd lose all my bloggy friend links (duh). As I try to remember everyone and make the list again, it'd be great if you could all help me out by posting a quick comment. That way I'll have a link to your blog...thanks!
NEVERMIND, I found most of you again. But there are still a few invited only blogs that are still missing, you know who you are. Email me!
5 comments:
Oh darn! I have done that. It is so frustrating!
Hi Sara! Happy Mother's day! Your picture is absolutely beautiful. Hey, I want to know the site you're getting all these cool blog backgrounds from. Kiersta says there are a ton of great ones. Help me out! :)
Love the new blog design, it feels like summer and I love summer!! Cute girlie pictures too.
Love you all tons,
momma nana XXXXOOOO
Love the new background! Next time you want to switch backgrounds, I figured out a trick to not lose your page elements. I think anyway, HTML is still kinda tricky, but I have figured some stuff out!
Sorry about losing all of your bloggy friends, we would like to still be included on your list.
chrisandkaralee.blogspot.com
The girls are super cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment