The girls started baby cereal last weekend. They are still trying to figure it out, but we think they are really enjoying it. They especially love sitting up and playing in their high chairs.
Wow, they are doing pretty great for beginners! When I first started cereal with Clayton, you would've thought I was trying to feed him manure. He HATED it! But he eventually learned the whole eating thing; I guess they all do. Way to go, girls!
2 comments:
How cute... I love their faces while they're trying to figure out what to do. Oh, and... 2 highchairs... that's something to add to our new list, eh?
Wow, they are doing pretty great for beginners! When I first started cereal with Clayton, you would've thought I was trying to feed him manure. He HATED it! But he eventually learned the whole eating thing; I guess they all do. Way to go, girls!
Post a Comment