Since our move, my commute has been stretched by about 10 minutes each way. The extra time on the road makes me miss the girlies even more. I love coming home and finding them in the living room, playing with mom. When I call out to them it's great to see their heads turn in the direction of the sound, looking for the familiar voice. Not that I'm anything special but the wide grins on their faces the moment they recognize me brings a feeling I can never forget. I love my sweet girls, and mommy too!
3 comments:
They look like they are getting bigger! Such cute girls!
I am a faithful Tuesday reader... but you're forgiven. They are darling and who wouldn't just melt when they get excited when you come home.
That is the big event of our day- when Daddy comes home! That is a cute picture- the girls are so sweet and adorable as always.
Post a Comment