Monday, January 07, 2008
Baby blessings & two month check-up
I can't believe our two little bundles are already 9 weeks old. Their blessing day was beautiful and it was great to get together with family and friends. The girls are growing so fast and we found out today at aproximately the same rate. We thought Lucy would weigh more than Audrey (because of her cheeks and also because she eats more), but Audrey weighed in at 12.7 lbs and Lucy at 12.6 lbs. The 90th percentile isn't bad for premature twins, but we weren't too surprised--big babies run in both our families. German was 9.2 lbs and I was 10.8 lbs at birth.
They had their first round of shots and the girls were so brave, they only cried (screamed) a little bit. I hope they sleep well tonight, Oh and guess how many hours I slept last night---7 HOURS!!! I am one happier mommy :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh no! SHOTS! As Ellie says, Ouchy, Ouchy, Ouchy, I am glad they are done with that first set. Poor Babies. Thank you for allowing us to share in such a beautiful day with you, German, and the babies.
Love you all.
-Amy
I don't know if you remember me from Wyview- it's me Angie Fellows. I found your blog from Lori Qian's blog. Your twins are absolutely gorgeous. I had a baby in October and your babies have passed him in weight. They are so adorable and you look great. Check out ours at http://benfellowsfamily.blogspot.com/. Take Care!!!
I am going to cry! Your girls are DARLING!! Congratulations! Thanks for saying hi!
Hey Sara & Helleman! I am amazed at how often you post! Your go Girl! it's so fun to see the pics cos we feel so far away. That is amazing - 7 hours of sleep, you must feel almost normal?! Manda tells me you are both so great with the girls. We love you and think of you:-)
They're looking adorable and your looking very pretty. I can't believe they're twins and in the 90th percentile! That's awesome. Thanks for all the updates. They're so fun to see! (I don't think we'll get to go to Utah until this summer - at least I get to see them via your blog!)
What a special day their blessings must have been. I cannot believe how big your girls are for twins. Good job feeding them!! :) They already look like they have changed so much...they grow and change WAY too fast! They're adorable.
Evan Chase and I need to come visit you this week...maybe tomorrow if the icy wind doesn't blow us away! Chase had his follow-up flu shot on Monday, so him and the girls will have lots to talk about. (He told me not to tell anyone especially the girls, but he cried a bit too!)
see you soon!
Julie and Chase
Post a Comment