Thursday, January 31, 2008



Here a few new pics I took yesterday. Lucy's eyes always seem to make her look sleepy while Audrey has big bright eyes.


"Rock On Everyone"
Audrey & Lucy

5 comments:

robin marie said...

so cute! check out the bows!!

Justina Selim said...

The girls look way cute! I love the bows! I have been walking around girly stores just looking at bows and headbands and dresses! So fun! I haven't bought anything yet though. We should definitely get together. Taylor would love to go play tennis with German. We should organize it with the Shelleys. Maybe this weekend??

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big they are. The look so happy and healthy. Miss you guys!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Cute baby Girls!!! I am so happy for you both!! I'm glad you are bloggers too!! This is the easiest way to keep track of everyone. I'm glad Chris found the email that German sent about the birth of your baby girls. And I do like the cupcake background!

Anonymous said...

More, more, more....love the new pics, can't wait to see the girlies. The songs are great too. You kiddos keep me smiling everyday.
Love you all,
Nana Gail XXXXOOOO