Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thank you Wyview friends!



The eats and decoration!!! So awesome!


Thank you Jamie for the great baby supplies--Aysa is adorable!


My girls are going to be super cute in these jogging outfits--thanks Melissa!


Thanks Amber for the skirt overall outfits, so cute!


Thanks Tiffini for the princess PJ's. Helen is a doll, I love her dimples!


Thanks Amanda for essential baby supplies and cutest card!

Thank you so much Liz & Betsy for inviting us to your beautiful home and for the clothesline of cute pink baby clothes. I also love the books!



Thanks Kiersta for the PJ's and nesting boxes and also for the beautiful decor--you are so talented!


Thanks Lilla for the soft pink blankets and sockies!

Thanks Lynna for the classical music and lullabies, my girls already love it!

I love these girls so much! THANK YOU LIZ AND KIERSTA!!!

1 comment:

Qian Jia Ting said...

It looks so fun! It made me miss you and all the girls so much. Congrats on everything!