Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thank you Liz and Kiersta...



 Saturday, my friends threw me a beautiful baby shower and it was so fun seeing old friends from Wyview. I miss living in such a great community around so many amazing people. Thanks again for everything!

The decorations were beautiful--Liz and Kiersta are so talented!


4 comments:

Tish Solomon said...

WOw! I am so sorry that I couldn't be there. It looks like it was amazing. With all those fun people.
hope everything is going well. Hi Helleman.

AlexisTexas said...

wow how fun! so sad I couldn't make it-wish i was there-seriously. nice to have a pro caterer there-heehee. super cute stuff though! hope all is still going well-and hope it's cooling down as we are growing larger every hour it seems! (poor you...i don't know how you do it with two of these things inside!)

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

That was such a fun day! YEA for you having twins!

KarenB said...

Looks so cute and fun! I so wish I could've been there! You're looking so cute! That would be so fun to see all the cute little twin presents. I'm so excited for you.