Friday, September 02, 2011

love Love LOVE these girls of mine.

Today I took the girls swimming. They are so fun to play with and watch play with each other. Sage is my little sassafras and always wants to "do it mahsef." She loves fishies and jooouuss and cheese. Oh and she also likes to say "lee mee awone" when you want her to do something...she learns so many wonderful things from her older sisters.

Although, she has actually taught her older sisters the joy of opening the fridge. The twins for some reason, have never bothered with opening the fridge, yes, almost 4 years old and rarely opening the fridge is such a blessing. But sassafras Sage just turned 2 and has no qualms with opening the fridge and pulling out the juice container or a block of cheese or big yogurt container all by herself. At first her sisters just looked on bewildered, but now they have joined in the fun, which means I get to be even more vigilant. Nothing major yet...only once has Lucy taken out the juice while I was upstairs putting the laundry away. She tried pouring it in her cup and it went EVERYWHERE. I got to clean under the oven for the first time in two years after that mess, guess it needed to be done.

Sage was sick with a fever earlier this week and it lasted about 4 days, she was on my lap alot during the day. One day while on my lap watching a movie, I felt something slimy on my arm and thought she might be drooling or something. I said "Sage, what are you doing?" She looked up smiling, "I licky yuuuu mommy." I guess the Tylenol had just kicked in, silly girl. German and I love her strut-like walk and the way she kinda closes her eyes and lifts her chin when she's being lovey. Today after nap, I walk in to get her out of her crib and she says "Mommy, I went puuu puuu!" I love my baby Sagey!

No comments: