Happy late birthday, Sara! Look how long the girls' hair is getting!
Fun! Sara, your girls are beauties (they must get it from you)! I'm so excited to see you in a couple months!
I have been trying to get those pics to download so I can add them to my blog, but have not been able to. I am so happy I got to see you on your birthday. I will be sending your gift here soon. I want to come visit you again soon. love ya!
CUTENESS~~happy belated!
Beautiful girls! And we'll all be together in a couple of months!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy late birthday, Sara! Look how long the girls' hair is getting!
Fun! Sara, your girls are beauties (they must get it from you)! I'm so excited to see you in a couple months!
I have been trying to get those pics to download so I can add them to my blog, but have not been able to. I am so happy I got to see you on your birthday. I will be sending your gift here soon. I want to come visit you again soon. love ya!
CUTENESS~~
happy belated!
Beautiful girls! And we'll all be together in a couple of months!!!!
Post a Comment