Oh, I loved this, how sweet!!I've only watched it about 10 times alreday, think I'm missing my grandgirlies?? The cake was beautiful Sarie and I already know it tasted great.Love you tons,Nana Gail :)
Ahh, you're girls are so adorable! That cake looked so yummy. I liked how they kept looking at each other to see what the other would do. Too cute.
How cute!!
The girls are getting so big! I can't believe they're two years old already! And that cake looks delish! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I loved this, how sweet!!
I've only watched it about 10 times alreday, think I'm missing my grandgirlies?? The cake was beautiful Sarie and I already know it tasted great.
Love you tons,
Nana Gail :)
Ahh, you're girls are so adorable! That cake looked so yummy. I liked how they kept looking at each other to see what the other would do. Too cute.
How cute!!
The girls are getting so big! I can't believe they're two years old already! And that cake looks delish! :)
Post a Comment