Today is a picture fest post. Daddy was out of town for a couple of days, so mommy decided to take alot of pictures to capture what he missed.
We went to visit my cousin Julie and her cute little boy Evan in Springville. Jules is like a sister to me, so he's cousin Evan to us. The weather was so nice!
We went to The Gateway for some free Ben & Jerry's ice cream--only to find out that free scoops are only offered from 12pm-8pm. It was only 10:30 and I was so sad...(and mad)!
Handsome daddy with his girls! We are soooo glad he's home!On the left is me today at 27 weeks and on the right is me with the girls at 24 weeks. I couldn't find a picture of me at 27 weeks with the twins, but at only 24 weeks I was 2 inches bigger around and 15 more pounds than I am now.





9 comments:
You look so great!!! We come home the 20th of May.... Will you be around?
Yeaaaaaah!!! I loved every single picture. I want more, more more...LOL. The girls' ponytails are adorable and the outfits are cute, cute, cute. I can't wait to see everybody on the 29th.
Love you all,
Nana XXXXOOOO
You look so cute! Love the baby bump!!
I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but those girls are even cuter than ever!! How do they do it?
Sara, you look great!
You have such a cute belly!!!!
You look great and happy, as does your whole adorable family! I love the preggo pics.
Love the belly pic! Your girls are dolls! They look so much alike in the pigtail pic.
It looks like you had a fun week! I love the Gateway water fountains! You look great, too!
Hey Sis! :) Can't wait to play again! I love the bath picture, although it looks like I'm trying to drown my son!
Julie
Post a Comment