Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday twin tidbit--Happiest 7 years!!!

The girls hair is getting so long, but they won't sit still very well, so I have a hard time doing anything with it. Most of the time it's just in their eyes because when I do try to do something they usually yank out what ever I put in--I love their hair though. The girls are also learning new words. Lucy has learned to say hot, dadee, bye, and no. Which must mean I say 'no' way too often. Audrey also likes to say hot, bye bye, and hi. They make a bunch of other crazy sounds, too, but I can't figure out what they are trying to say. They also are learning to give kisses and it is so cute.

Yesterday German and I celebrated our seven year anniversary! I sure love him a whole bunch. Last week my mom stayed with the girls while we went to get couple massages and it was AWESOME! I highly recommend it and it's def something we want to do again soon. Then last night we had a gift certificate to Macaroni Grill and enjoyed a dinner out alone. We talked about our plans to visit Italy and Greece someday, oh and also go on Mediterranean cruise. Who knows when that will be possible, but it sure is fun to talk about. I look forward to another 50+ years of marital bliss.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....I can't believe I didn't remember the date-02/02/02. Glad you got to go to Macaroni Grill, that place has special memories for Jim and I. Yummy food too... Best wishes again, love the photo and see you on Thursday.
Love,
Mom XXXXXOOOOO

Woodlands said...

Congratulations!! We need to get togeather sometime!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your reception at your Mom's house- it was when Andrew and I first started dating. But we'll be right behind you with 7 years this July!

Oh, and the girls' hair is way cute. Getting boys' hair cut is a big hassle for us, but then it's over for a month or two. Guess I'll have to join you soon in figuring out how to do girly hair!

Los Alexander said...

Congrats on year 7! and Yay for date nights! And dreams...
I love the new title of your blog!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Ann! Wow, 7 years! That's exciting! Their hair looks so cute all long!

Kiersta said...

Happy Anniversary! The girls are so grown up...I'll call you :)