You posted this while I was reading your blog! How cool is that! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you guys. You are a beautiful family and you look so good!
Wow, I sure know how to make you guys look good! Ha, ya right! I had so much fun last night taking pictures! You all made me look like a professional! Oh bytheway, that'll be $250, plus a $50 sitting fee, $35 wardrobe consultation, $40 for turkey noises, and $75 for my hard working assistant, Evan. But since you fed us yummy pizza, we'll just call it good. -Julie
8 comments:
You posted this while I was reading your blog! How cool is that! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you guys. You are a beautiful family and you look so good!
Those new pictures are beautiful! Sara, can I just say you look amazing??? Man I need to start running!!
You look so skinny girl!!
Wow, I sure know how to make you guys look good! Ha, ya right! I had so much fun last night taking pictures! You all made me look like a professional! Oh bytheway, that'll be $250, plus a $50 sitting fee, $35 wardrobe consultation, $40 for turkey noises, and $75 for my hard working assistant, Evan. But since you fed us yummy pizza, we'll just call it good.
-Julie
Congratulations on being pregnant. You have the cutest little twins, I love all their hair.
Congrats on your pregnancy! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. And you are looking so awesome Sara. Keep it up
so I just realized Iposted as jake and thought to myself that it sounds wierd if you think it's coming from jake. HHAHA. Love you guys
Magen
Sara, you look amazing you tiny thing. I'm sooooo excited for you... for us. I think we like being pregnant together.
Post a Comment