Friday, October 03, 2008
Friday I'm in love...
I really love running! It shocks me sometimes because I've always completely hated it, especially in junior high when we were forced to do those stupid fun runs. I am doing a free 5K up at the Hill AFB next Saturday (German is very excited to show the girls all the neat planes). There is also a one mile race for kids and all you have to do is bring canned food. I can't wait to take the girls to some of the fun little races in a few years. I also signed up for the Winter Sun 10K down in Moab on Dec 6th and I convinced German to do it with me. I am hoping I can train enough to at least keep up with him for a little while. Last week he decided to see how fast he could run a mile, just for fun. He hasn't been exercising very much lately at all, but he finished in 6:40. I really wish I was as naturally athletic as him. Gosh, I love him, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello, Sara!
I just wanted to drop in and let you know that you were a winner in the giveaway I hosted last week! Check you email for info on how to claim your prize. :)
-Beeb
Good for you guys! I want to do a sprint (mini triathalon) next summer!
I have started running and I am actually starting to love it also... its like I crave it! Yea for running!
Post a Comment