Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday twin tidbit

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and my birthday. I wasn't too excited about turning 30, so I kind of tried to avoid my phone all day. This is how my day progressed full of reminders that I really was starting my third decade of life...pics of Ree & Abuelo and Lu & Nana Gail.

6:30am German made me breakfast
8:00am phone call from my mom singing Happy Birthday
8:09am phone call from my brother singing Happy Birthday
10:00am opened email from MTC buddy Elliot w/ birthday wishes
12:13pm phone call from German's cousin David w/ birthday wishes
12:48pm phone call from German's brother Stephen w/ birthday wishes
3:00pm phone call from friends Kiersta & Randalyn singing Happy Birthday
4:45pm my mom and my sister show up w/ balloons and coconut cream pie
5:30pm German comes home from work w/ flowers
6:00pm German and I go to dinner while my sister and mom stay with the girls (thanks mom & Ames)
6:26pm phone call from my cousin Julie w/ birthday wishes
8:30pm opened Hallmark email card from friend Ally
9:30pm text message from German's mom w/ birthday wishes
12:12am text message from friend Lauren w/ birthday wishes
Thanks to everyone for remembering the day I arrived into the world. It truly was the most memorable because it was the first birthday I was able to spend with my baby girls. OHH, and my tidbit is that Audrey rolled over for the first time yesterday!

10 comments:

Cher said...

Ahhh! Happy belated Birthday! I love your blog by the way. The girls are adoreable!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Lisa said...

We are glad you had such a nice birthday! You deserve it. Can't believe that Audrey is rolling over! It is so much fun and craziness when babies decide to get moving.

Justina Selim said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Sarita!
Feliz cumple! cumpli 33 el 12 seque no es facil luego de los 30!!! PERO LAS NIÑAS NOS DAN TODA LA FELICIDAD, no es asi?
te quiero hijita!

robin marie said...

happy belated birthday! welcome to the 30 club... it's not that bad!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sara! (late) And, Happy Birthday German! (early)

Dad

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

30 is a hard year... but 31 is a little better... 34 is better still! Happy Birthday!

Ryan and Erin said...

I love the blog! It'll perfect to help us keep in touch! And happy birthday!

Qian Jia Ting said...

happy birthday! Hey, the thirties aren't so bad. I'm sure you'll have an awesome year. You have a beautiful family and from what I hear, pretty decent neighbors :)