Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lucy and Audrey's room is awaiting their arrival!

3 comments:

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Hey guys lets hang out! The room looks great! I can't wait for the girls to get here. We love you! Kiersta

A said...

So cute! Looks like you've been busy. I love that picture of Jesus you put on the wall, that will be perfect for them. When Jackson was little and wouldn't stop crying we would show him pictures of Jesus and he usually stopped. I can't wait to see when they are actually born. Best of everything to all 4 of you until then...

Bippert Family said...

Awwwwwww! I LOVE the nursery! You are so prepared (haha, can I really say that?) I bet you just sit in that comfy chair and can't help but lose yourself in the moment; imagining your two little angels asleep in their cribs! I'm beaming just thinking about it myself! Love you all so so so so so so much! Can't wait to see you again!